Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Y.S.

I almost forgot...in fact I had a small panic attack thinking I had missed my own 2nd birthday! In an attempt to avoid the terrible 2's I have been busy thinking of new posting ideas and here is what I have come up with. I will absolutely continue with my 5 things I heart series--that's a total given. I will revive my mixology series (see here) and I am thinking a weekly game of Drag Queen or Cabinet Finish/Fabric/paint color is in order, example: Cabinet Finish OR Drag Queen: Deluxe LaBelle Chiffon? I am happy to report that MWDA is super busy so it might take a minute for this brilliant ideas of mine to take hold but stay tuned and thank you for 2 great years!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations 5 times "5 things."

Blue said...

Huh, two years old! Congratulations on that and having a blog every bit as sparkling as the blogger!