Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cartoules Letterpress

First off I think it's a bit sad that we don't correspond in writing anymore. There is something to be said for a personal, hand written thank you note or just a simple card to say hello. My friend from Cali, founded Cartoules Letterpress; which means "Little Cards" in Greek, a couple of years ago when she was getting married. A self proclaimed "paper fanatic" -- it started because she wanted her invitations to be bilingual (Greek of course) and so she did it herself! She has beautiful cards and can really do anything...visit her Etsy shop for some examples, including lovely personalized note cards.

In addition to being super fantastic and crafty like that (which I fully respect because I am not...not even a little bit) she loves interior design. She asked me to answer some questions for her blog for her one of her Designer Profiles and I was thrilled to do it! So check it out HERE!

7 comments:

Living In Art - Tina Steele Lindsey said...

This excites me! Double the fun! I am all about paper goods, and love a well written letter, quill pens, wax stamps, the works! And the bonus is I can't wait to see what you have to say regarding her questions!

Niki P. said...

Oooooo wax stamps!

Blayne Macauley said...

oh yea! I love paper products so much!! Thanks for the heads up!

Molly Marler said...

Helloooooo Fabulous! Such fun with you this weekend. And so glad I found you on here... amazing that memory serves at all after that night. ;) Hope to see you again soon! XO

Niki P. said...

Mollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! You're super fun! We must do it again, and continue to ponder how we know each other.

Julie Karatzis said...

Thanks Niki! We're so the opposite. I try to decorate my home as best as I can, but am far from being totally happy with it. Everyone has their thing - and you really know interior design! xo - Julie

Flooring Wholesale Expert said...

You are so right, handwritten letters are not used as often as they should! Checking out Julie's blog right now....thanks for sharing and love your design from the pictures....love the pink couch!!