Monday, March 29, 2010

All The Best!

Last night was a fantastic evening. I was invited (I still don't know how) by Ronda Carmen of All The Best to an Atlanta Blogger Dinner and it was so much fun! I'm not going to lie, I was a bit nervous about going because I knew I wasn't going to know anyone (except for BPF, praise the lord) but I was fine and it really was a lovely eventing! It was great to put actual people to these blogs that I love to read! Thank you to Ronda Carmen for including me and to all the wonderful women & Brian & Hollis for such a lovely eventing. Be sure to check out all of the other fantastic blogs!


Thank you for sharing the photos Ronda! So there's me, Holly from Things that Inspire, Shameeka from The Broke Socialite, Helen from Whitehaven, our lovely hostess Ronda, Jill from Jill Sharp Style, Jane of Whitehaven, and Millie of Brilliant Asylum. Thank you to our photographer, From the Right Bank, who's identity I will keep to myself.

Also, Ronda & Sferra are having a fantastic event tomorrow, hosted by Phoebe Howard at her beautiful space (see invitation.) If you are interested in attending please leave a comment and let me know. Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

TSL said...

Yes! I read about this this morning on the Whitehaven blog, and I know it was an exciting evening. Continued good things for all of you!

Helen Young said...

It was great to meet you last night Niki! What a fun evening - I really enjoyed getting to know you and the other bloggers. See you Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to meet you! I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to chat more but hopefully, we will on another occasion.

brilliant asylum said...

Loved meeting everyone!

Blayne Macauley said...

Wow! What a fun dinner! Looks like you girls had a blast :)

ALL THE BEST said...

It was so much fun! So glad you were there!! Se you tomorrow.
All the best ,
Ronda

Sanity Fair said...

So much fun! I'm so bummed that I'm out of town for tonight's event! Enjoy!