Monday, February 15, 2010

Love for Lauren

A few months ago my darling friend Brian Patrick Flynn launched his killer website/blog/online mag Decor Demon. He just featured one of my favorite people ever, my friend Lauren Rubinstein. She has been photographing MWDA work for years and she is one of my favorite people to work with, lunch with, drink with, fill in the blank__________ with. She is incredibly talented and such a joy to work with, but even better then that she is just a fabulous person. Check out Lauren's "Southern Exposure" article on Decor Demon, you will get a glimpse of her beautiful home and get to see some of her amazing work!

2 comments:

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

I was just flipping through the Feb. Atlanta magazine when I noticed a condo from Peachtree Towers that you guys designed and Lauren shot! I didn't know that until now, but I LOVED that kitchen. I loved how the stool slid under the minimal island. The space was so open and subtle that I would have stayed in that room forever but that would be a mistake considering that bathroom renovation was divine, too.

Congrats to Lauren her image of the kitchen is gorge and congrats to you all for giving her a gorge space to shoot!

Niki P. said...

I am so glad you liked it! That Plaza Towers project was my all time favorite, and the owners are just fantastic. I love shooting with Lauren, she's just fantastic all around!