Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'M BACK & I'M BUSY!!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MY LIFE BACK! The NCIDQ is over, keeping my fingers crossed that I passed! I honestly don't even want to think about it, strike that...I don't have time to think about it because MWDA is slammed with fun things going on this fall! First up is DIFFA, Design Industries Foundation Fighting Aids, one of my favorite events and so much fun to be a part of. This event has come so quickly and seemingly out of no where, I have just been so busy studying that it totally got away from me. But today (4 days before I have to install) Mark & I finally nailed down the concept. The table we are designing is for the tent rental company, Tents Unlimited so we decided to play on that idea of a circus tent...take a look at the components below and let me know what you think...


1 comment:

Blue said...

Erm! Third photo? Glad you've surfaced again!