Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rock Hard Yummy

So so sorry I have been so absent! Things at MWDA have been very very busy lately (totally not complaining) and I just have not had the time to write anything of substance. Today isn't really that substantial either but it's still pretty cool. On a recent trip out to Marmi Stone I discovered the most yummy thing I have seen in a long time. It's just decadent. They are slabs made of petrified wood. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! It's so beautiful and unique it kills me dead, I die (totally stealing that from Rachel Zoe) I mean really, it just blew me away. I have used petrified wood before as a side table but I have never seen anything like this before, and never in slab form. These picture from my phone don't do it justice at all because it's so fabulous. Now all I need is a client who can afford it!


So amazing!



Close up...yumm...



Petrified Wood Side Table...weighs about 300 lbs!

No comments: