Friday, March 6, 2009

Things I Heart <3 <3 <3

So while I am still figuring out this whole blog thing, I think I want to start a weekly list of things I discover or things I really like right this minute. So for this week's very first installment of "Things I Heart <3 <3 <3" (<--those are hearts) I would like to focus on the following...


Uno - You Don't Know Jacques Nail Polish from O.P.I. I am so in love with all things grey right now it's just awesome. I love this color, it's the perfect taupe-grey-brown-purple mix and it makes me happy. It's Yummy Scrumptious and I have noticed I have been applying that color to a lot of my designs lately.

B - Succulents. I have no idea what species these are or what their real names are, but they are by far my favorite plants. I can kill just about anything. I even killed "Lucky" Bamboo--not kidding--3 stalks, dead in my kitchen. I guess I'm not so lucky. Anyway, I love the colors and textures of these little things. They come in such great greens and purples and sometimes even that great periwinkle blue. These are some that I found and planted in the office. We have had them for about a month now and they are still alive so that's a good thing. I just think they look so good, are so easy to maintain, what more do you want from a plant?



3- Bread? Negative! It's a sponge! I love it! It's hilarious and fantastic, and it totally makes me smile! This is a design by Jaewon Yang and it is available through the MoMa's online store www.momastore.org I think it's brilliant and Yummy Scrumptious.

Let me know what you think about the "Things I Heart <3<3<3" this week and maybe send me some suggestions for next week. Have a lovely weekend!!!


N

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that polish - that color is divine. xx